2023 THE BLITZ 1170 DALLAS COWBOYS THANKSGIVING DAY GAME GIVEAWAY BY MILLER LITE
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES (KTSB)
1. This Contest is open to all U.S. citizens and legal U.S. residents, at least 21 years of age, who reside in the State of Oklahoma and live within the News On 6 Designated Market Area, as defined by Nielsen Media Research, Inc. (“DMA”) except as otherwise provided in these or specific contest rules. For a copy of the DMA Map, visit www.NewsOn6.com/contests or click here. Employees of News On 6, the Tulsa CW, The Blitz 1170 (KTSB) and their affiliated parent and subsidiary companies, affiliated stations or companies, advertising and promotion agencies, sponsors, entities furnishing prizes or otherwise connected with the conduct of this Contest (“Contest Entities”) and their respective officers, directors, representatives and agents, their immediate families and members of their households, are all ineligible and may not register or participate in the Contest. For purposes of this contest, Griffin Media, News On 6, the Tulsa CW and The Blitz 1170 (KTSB) will collectively be referred to as “Contest Facilitator.”
2. Only one (1) prize may be awarded per household for the entire duration of this promotion. Winners from other contests sponsored or conducted by News On 6, the Tulsa CW or The Blitz 1170 (KTSB) within thirty (30) days preceding the start date of this contest are not eligible to participate in this giveaway.
3. This Contest is void where prohibited by law.
4. No purchase, registration fee or donation of money is required to register or win.
5. By participating in this Contest, all entrants agree (a) to abide by these and any additional specific official rules and the decisions of the Contest Entities and contest officials designated by Contest Facilitator, which will be binding and final in all respects; (b) to the use of information by the Contest Entities for marketing and advertising purposes as allowed by applicable privacy policies and law; (c) to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Contest Entities and their officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all liability, claims, lawsuits, costs, expenses, fees, injuries (including death), losses, and damages resulting or alleged to result from participation in the Contest, acceptance or use of any prize, and/or from entrants fraudulent or otherwise wrongful acts or omissions; (d) not to sue the Contest Entities for any damages alleged to arise from winner's acceptance of or use of the prize(s); and (e) to the use of the entrants, name, voice, biography, and likeness by Contest Entities without further notice or compensation for promotion, advertising, filing, and dissemination purposes, except where otherwise prohibited by law.
6. “Contest Officials” designated by the management of Contest Facilitator shall be responsible for interpretation and enforcement of the contest rules.
7. Contest Officials shall have the sole right to disqualify any participant for violation of these rules or any other published rules applicable to a specific contest, and to resolve all disputes in their sole discretion. Contest Entities (a) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any prize; (b) disclaim any implied warranty and (c) are not liable for injuries, losses or damages arising or alleged to arise out of any person’s participation in the Contest. All disputes will be resolved under applicable Oklahoma and US laws.
8. Contest Entities are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, undelivered, undeliverable, incomplete, or unreadable entries. Contest Entities are not responsible for lost entries due to telephonic or electronic malfunctions. Contest Officials may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in their sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants or Contest Entities representatives. If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned as a result of any causes beyond the reasonable control of Contest Entities including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention or fraud which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, then, Contest Officials reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest. The rules can be modified at any time without notice.
9. Contest Facilitators reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to alter, change, cancel or suspend this Contest, for any reason whatsoever, without prior notification.
10. HOW TO ENTER: Beginning October 5th, 2023, through October 26th, 2023, participants may enter by attending at least one (1) of the Miller Lite Dallas Cowboys Live Roadshows, which are listed below, scan the Miller Lite Dallas Cowboys Thanksgiving Day Giveaway QR Code on-site and complete the entry form provided. The Miller Lite Dallas Cowboys Live Roadshow Giveaway Entry Form is only accessible in person during the Live Roadshows listed below. The Blitz 1170 Miller Lite Dallas Cowboys Live Roadshows will be held every Thursday during the promotional period at the Scoreboard Sports Bar inside the River Spirit Casino Resort at 8330 Riverside Pkwy., Tulsa, OK 74137. Each roadshow will be from 3p to 6p CST. Dates are as follows below:
1) Thursday, October 5th, 2023
2) Thursday, October 12th, 2023
3) Thursday, October 19th, 2023
4) Thursday, October 26th, 2023
A table for The Blitz 1170 will be set up at the location noted above and will include a Miller Lite Dallas Cowboys Thanksgiving Day Giveaway flyer with a QR Code for participants to scan. Once a participant scans this QR Code with his/her/their smart phone, they will be directed to the Miller Lite Dallas Cowboys Thanksgiving Day Giveaway Entry Form. Participant must complete the Miller Lite Dallas Cowboys Thanksgiving Day Giveaway Entry Form in its entirety and submit it to be included in the prize drawing. All entry forms must be submitted on-site and must include participant’s name, phone number, email address and a response to any and all other questions listed. In the event a participant does not have an email address, participant should respond with “None”. However, participant must have either a phone number or email address to be contacted in the event he/she/they are selected as a winner. If an entry form does not include a phone number AND does not include an email address, such entry will be deemed null and void. All entries must be completed and submitted on-site by 6:30pm (CST) on each date noted above. Contest Facilitator will not be responsible for cellular reception and cannot guarantee access to WiFi. There is a possibility a location has WiFi available, however, Contest Facilitator has no control over on-site WiFi. Participants may enter on multiple dates which are listed above, but only one entry form per person, per date will be allowed. All other entries will be deemed null and void. No purchase necessary to win.
11. SMART PHONE OR SMART DEVICE: To enter this giveaway, participants must have a smart device or cell phone (phone, tablet, etc.), with a camera and some type of cellular data service. A smart device will not be provided or available for use to enter this giveaway. If a participant does not have a smart device, a cell phone to text or cannot scan QR Code, for whatever reason, participant will not receive an entry into the prize drawing.
12. PRIZE WINNER SELECTION: On or before November 3rd, 2023, all eligible entries received from the Dallas Cowboys Live Roadshows, listed above, will be combined, and one (1) Grand Prize Winner will be selected, by random number generator. The Grand Prize Winner will be contacted by telephone using the number provided on the winner’s entry form.
14. GRAND RIZE: Grand Prize Winner will receive one (1) grand prize as outlined below:
·Two (2) tickets to the Dallas Cowboys Thanksgiving Day game at the AT&T Stadium in Dallas, Texas on November 23rd, 2023. (Approximate Value: $350.00).
·Two (2) admission tickets to the DraftKings Party, details pending (Approximate Value: $300.0)
·One (1) $500.00 VISA gift card (Value: $500.00)
o Total Grand Prize Approximate Value: $1,150.00
Once a grand prize winner has been selected, he/she/they will be required to fill out a W9 digitally or in person and return it to Griffin Media, parent company of The Blitz 1170, before they can be awarded their pre-paid VISA gift card. Grand Prize winner has until the game date or 30 days from the time of being notified of winning, whichever comes sooner, to return their W9 to Griffin Media. Failure to return a filled out W9 could result in the grand prize winner being disqualified and their prize(s) revoked by Contest Facilitator, with or without notice.
15. PRIZE SUBSTITION: Prize is non-transferable and no cash equivalent or substitution of prize is offered. If Prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Contest Facilitator reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent for prizes will be allowed except at the Contest Entities' sole discretion due to prize unavailability.
If the game is temporarily postponed or permanently canceled due to disease, epidemic, pandemic, quarantine, any acts of government and/or any reason that is beyond the control of Griffin Media, News On 6, the Tulsa CW or The Blitz 1170 (KTSB), then no substitution shall be provided by Sponsor. Sponsor does not make any representation or warranty about the safety of the concert in light of COVID-19. By accepting the Prize, the Prize Winner and their guest acknowledge the risk of large group gatherings and assume all risks of accepting the Prize, attending the game and any other risks associated with the game, including any and all repercussions associated with attending the event.
16. In the event of any of the following, the prize(s) will be awarded to an alternate winner:
a. Prizewinner cannot be reached within twenty-four (24) hours of winner selection;
b. Contest Facilitator is unable to leave a voicemail due to a full voicemail box or because the mailbox is not properly set-up;
c. Prizewinner does not return a phone call within forty-eight (48) hours of a message left by Contest Facilitator;
d. Prizewinner does not timely return the signed Statement of Prizewinner;
e. Prizewinner is determined not to be an eligible winner;
f. Prizewinner is not over the age of 21; or
g. Any other reasons set forth in these rules.
17. Contest Facilitator reserve the right to require identification and may choose to deny awarding the prize based on falsification of identification or fraud. In the event winner receives, or has already received, a prize from any other contest(s) sponsored by Griffin Media, Contest Facilitator and/or any of their subsidiaries, during the 2023 calendar year, such prize values will be combined with this prize value. If the total value of all prizes received during 2023 exceeds $600, winner will receive a Form 1099 from Griffin Media for the 2023 calendar year. All federal, state, or other tax liabilities (including income taxes), and subsequent or related expenses such as, but not limited to, gasoline, insurance, and maintenance arising from the award of a prize from this Contest will be the sole responsibility of each prize winner.
18. By winning, all winners automatically grant Griffin Media, News On 6, the Tulsa CW and/or The Blitz 1170 (KTSB) unrestricted permission to use name, picture, and/or voice for website, on-air or other promotions.
19. Odds of winning depend on the number of contest entries received.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Wufoo, Instagram or “X”.
21. Complete rules are available at Griffin Media, parent company of The Blitz, Monday through Friday during normal business hours or at www.theblitztulsa.com.
Full terms and conditions are also available at www.theblitztulsa.com.